Info for Victims of Investment Abuse

If you’ve been victimized in the financial markets by a broker or a licensed broker it is imperative that you retain counsel with experience investing with the arbitration process. PIABA our organization the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association is a network of experienced attorneys who share information on a 24/7 basis. We share information all about new procedures new tactics new tricks we try to keep on top of what’s going on but it’s when you have an investment case that you’re bringing to arbitration at FINRA you really can’t pick the attorney who just does speeding tickets or divorces you need someone who’s done it before. There’s a lot of twists and turns and it’s imperative that you hire an experienced attorney and preferably one who is affiliated with a member of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association. PIABA well it’s a good idea if you’ve been victimized and you start talking to attorneys about getting your money back. Interview several you might want to get a second opinion but make sure whoever you interview has done the process before who has been through arbitration and you can verify by asking your attorney are you a member of PIABA how many arbitration cases have you done before. Would you give me any referrals or recommendations from prior customers do you have you published any articles in the investment arena or have you spoken to any groups and do you have experience doing this and it is imperative that you have confidence in the purpose the attorney you retain and hopefully that you have a common bond and someone you can work with but ultimately if you hire attorney to get your money back help you get your money back you’ve got to work together and you’ve got to have a working relationship. So you should take the time to meet with them spend an hour with them and bring a list of questions as many questions you have write them down and ask the questions and if they if your questions aren’t being answered perhaps you might want to talk to another lawyer. Whatever you do get a lawyer who is affiliated with the public investors arbitration Bar Association.


Have a Question?

Quick Contact

"*" indicates required fields