Investors seeking information about their brokers will now enjoy upgraded features on the FINRA
BrokerCheck website, including the following:
– Centralized access to licensing and registration information on current and
former brokers, brokerage firms, investment adviser
representatives and investment advisor firms.
– The ability to search based upon both main office and branch office locations, as
well as the ability to conduct zip code radius searches.
– Expanded glossary and descriptions to help investors understand terminology used on
which can be accessed at www.FINRA.org, is designed to be a
user-friendly resource for investors seeking information about the licensing, work experience,
disciplinary, and educational history of their brokers and is a service that is provided on the Internet
free of charge.
Have a Question?
- SEC Issues Required Investor Disclosures for Variable Annuities and Variable Life Insurance Contracts
- Airbnb Guest Injuries
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Agrees to $5,000,000 Settlement Fund to Benefit Harmed Investors
- Will Contests – Have You Been Shorted by Trickery Involving a Loved One’s Estate?
- Class Action Lead Plaintiff is Successful in Thwarting Effort of Massachusetts Mutual Seeking to Dismiss Claims