A joint investor bulletin of the North American Securities Administrators
Association (NASAA) and the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) suggests that investors should ask the
following questions of their financial professionals who are touting their professional titles:
- Are you employed by a registered broker dealer?
- Are you employed by a registered investment advisor?
- Are you or your firm registered with a state securities
- Are you or your firm registered with any other State or Federal regulator? This could include
insurance maintained by various States, as well as banking-related firms.
We offer a free initial consultation to investors who feel they may have
been victimized by financial professionals. For an appointment, contact The Law Offices of
Timothy J. O’Connor at (518) 426-7700.
Have a Question?
"*" indicates required fields
- SEC Issues Required Investor Disclosures for Variable Annuities and Variable Life Insurance Contracts
- Airbnb Guest Injuries
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Agrees to $5,000,000 Settlement Fund to Benefit Harmed Investors
- Will Contests – Have You Been Shorted by Trickery Involving a Loved One’s Estate?
- Class Action Lead Plaintiff is Successful in Thwarting Effort of Massachusetts Mutual Seeking to Dismiss Claims