Stockbroker Law - Thursday, January 05, 2017
Looking for Your Lost Retirement Account?

In our mobile society, millions of Americans have lost track of former pension accounts over the past half century. Where did they go? There are a number of resources at your fingertips which could help locate your lost plan. These include:

  1. The United States Department of Labor Employee Benefits Security Administrations Assistance Program - 1-866-444-3272
  2. Pension Counseling Project
  3. Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation - 1-800-400-7242

Unfortunately, some financial firms have facilitated the improper diversion of seemingly abandoned 401(k) accounts by business owners who have diverted these funds for their own unlawful gain. Have you been victimized?

We offer a free initial consultation to pension plan participants who may have been victimized by former employers, as well as financial firms who have participated in the wrongful taking of retirement accounts. For an appointment contact the Law Offices of Timothy J. O'Connor at (518) 426-7700.


Blog Posts

Blog Post


Investment & Broker

Investment Misconduct



Private Company

Private Company Disputes


Personal Injury