In our mobile society, millions of Americans have lost track of former pension accounts over the past
half century. Where did they go? There are a number of resources at your fingertips which could help
locate your lost plan. These include:
United States Department of Labor Employee Benefits Security Administrations Assistance
Program – 1-866-444-3272
- Pension Counseling Project
- Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation –
Unfortunately, some financial firms have facilitated the improper diversion of seemingly abandoned 401(k)
accounts by business owners who have diverted these funds for their own unlawful gain. Have you
We offer a free initial consultation to pension plan participants who may have been victimized by
former employers, as well as financial firms who have participated in the wrongful taking of
retirement accounts. For an appointment contact the Law Offices of Timothy J. O’Connor at (518) 426-7700.
Have a Question?
"*" indicates required fields
- A Successful Will Contest
- SEC Issues Required Investor Disclosures for Variable Annuities and Variable Life Insurance Contracts
- Airbnb Guest Injuries
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Agrees to $5,000,000 Settlement Fund to Benefit Harmed Investors
- Will Contests – Have You Been Shorted by Trickery Involving a Loved One’s Estate?