In an investor alert and bulletin dated July 18, 2016, the United States Securities
and Exchange Commission Office of Investor Education and Advocacy noted the following red flags to help
senior investors identify possible fraudulent schemes which have been targeting
seniors. These include:
- Unregistered and unlicensed sellers
- Promises of higher returns with little or no risk
- Pressure to buy quickly
- Free meal seminars
- Negative employment, regulatory and personal financial history of financial professionals
We offer a free initial consultation to seniors who may have been victimized in the financial
markets. For a free initial consultation contact the Law
Offices of Timothy J. O’Connor at (518) 426-7700.
Have a Question?
"*" indicates required fields
- A Successful Will Contest
- SEC Issues Required Investor Disclosures for Variable Annuities and Variable Life Insurance Contracts
- Airbnb Guest Injuries
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Agrees to $5,000,000 Settlement Fund to Benefit Harmed Investors
- Will Contests – Have You Been Shorted by Trickery Involving a Loved One’s Estate?